Check Price, Specs and Review of Xiaomi Mi Pad 2.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 flaunts a pleasantly slim body, coming in at a thickness of just 6.95 millimetres. It packs a massive 7.9-inch display with an impressive resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels for a pixel density of 326 ppi. With an aspect ratio of 4:3, the screen makes for a great device for reading e-books and e-magazines.
The tablet will be available in 16GB and 64GB storage versions just like the first Xiaomi Mi Pad. The internal storage on the device should be expandable using a microSD card as was the case with its predecessor, which supported up to 128GB cards. Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 price in Nigeria is expected to range from N30,000 to N50,000.
- Platform: Android or Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Atom quad-core Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Built-in Storage: 16GB or 64GB (Windows variant available in only 64GB)
- Rear Camera: 8MP Camera, 1080p HD Video
- Rear Camera Features: Geo-tagging
- Front Camera: 5MP Camera
- Display: 7.9-inch IPS Touchscreen, 1536 x 2048 pixels (324 ppi)
- Battery: 6190 Li-Po Battery