See Price, Specs and Review of Innjoo Halo X.
The Innjoo Halo X is an upgrade compared to the Innjoo Halo Plus. Innjoo Halo X has a 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The touchscreen is basic with just 2 points multi-touch. Innjoo Halo X is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor. A smooth performance is expected, thanks to the 2GB RAM provided. The phone also offers 16GB built-in storage with support for up to 128GB memory card. Innjoo Halo X is loaded with Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
On the back, the Innjoo Halo X has an 8 megapixels camera. The rear camera offers autofocus and an LED flash. You get a 2 megapixels front facing camera, but the camera adds an LED flash for an improved selfie experience. It sports a 3000 mAh battery, which is a reduction compared to the Innjoo Halo Plus’s 3200mAh battery.
- Platform: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core Processor (Spreadtrum SC7731)
- GPU: Mali-400 MP2
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Built-in Storage: 16 GB Storage
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 128GB
- Rear Camera: 8 MP Camera, HD Video
- Rear Camera Features: Autofocus, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 2 MP Camera, LED Flash
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS Display, 720 x 1280 pixels (267 ppi)
- SIM Type: Micro SIM
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM, Dual Standb
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Battery: 3000 mAh Li-Po Battery (Non-Removable)