Innjoo 4 is built for performance. It is powered by a tri-cluster, deca-core processor. The Mediatek Helio X20 chipset features two quad-core processors clocked at 1.4GHz and 1.85GHz respectively and a dual-core processor clocked at 2.3GHz. With a matching 4GB RAM, the smartphone should perform smoothly.
According to data on the official Innjoo website, the Innjoo 4 supports only LTE band 3, this means it will only support LTE on Etisalat and NTel in Nigeria. Innjoo 4 has 64GB built-in storage with support for up to 128GB microSD memory card.
The Android phone features Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, USB Type C, and a rear-facing fingerprint sensor. Innjoo 4 sports a 3400 mAh battery and boasts of up to 15 hours. It supports fast charging and takes about an hour to fully charge the battery.
Innjoo 4 Key Specs & Features
- 5.5-inch IPS Display, 1080 x 1920 pixels (400 ppi)
- Deca-core Mediatek Helio X20 CPU with 4GB RAM
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 64GB Storage, up to 128GB memory card support
- 16MP Rear Camera and 5MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE Data
- Fingerprint Sensor (Rear)
- 3400 mAh Battery with Fast Charging