See Price, Specs and Review of Huawei Ascend Mate 8.
The Mate 8 crams in same 6.0-inch display with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. The screen is protected Corning Gorilla Glass 4. The Mate 8 is designed to deliver powerful performance with a Quad-core 2.3 GHz Cortex-A72 + quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex A53 processor. The Huawei Mate 8 is expected to in two versions one with 3 GB RAM and another with 4 GB RAM. Both will run Huawei EMUI 4.0, based on Android Marshmallow.
The Mate 7 featured one of the best batteries available, but the Mate 8 promises to better it, with a battery that Huawei says will offer “30 percent more life”.
- Platform: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), UI 4.0
- Processor: Quad-core 2.3 GHz Cortex-A72 + quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex A53
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 4 GB RAM
- Built-in Storage: 32 GB, 3 GB RAM/ 64 or 128 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Rear Camera: 16 MP, 4608 x 3456 pixels, optical image stabilization, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Rear Camera Features: 1/2.8′ sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera: 8MP Camera
- Display: 6.0-inch IPS Touch Display, 1080 x 1920 pixels (401 ppi)
- Display Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- SIM Count: Dual SIM
- SIM TYPE: Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Battery: 4000 mAh Non Removable Battery
- Fast battery charging: 37% in 30 min
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic